I greatly appreciate your friendship and conversation on facebook. So to thank you, I’ve put together a little instant download gift to say just that – thanks! Be sure to head over to our facebook page to click like and grab your thank you gift.
It’s normally a paid item in my shop – but you’re getting the One More Cupcake: Adding One Addition Game for free!
How To Download Your Free Gift
1. Like the KindergartenWorks facebook page.
2. Scroll down until you see the Your Free Gift in the sidebar.
3. Select it.
4. Click on the image. Your free gift will open in a new tab. Save/download it.
Everyone should get a gift for being a new friend, right? I’m so delighted you decided to join in on the conversation.
What To Expect on Facebook
Consider me a personal content curator for you with all things kindergarten. I focus on sharing ideas that I love.
- helpful articles I wish I would have written because they rock
- free downloads I’ve found from other teachers
- awesome articles and products from KindergartenWorks I didn’t want you to miss
My Favorite Things on Facebook
These are some of my favorite all time conversations on facebook to date!
- What’s your favorite thing a kinder said this week?
- A story that could only happen in kindergarten…
- Something I wish I’d done earlier in my teaching career…
- An easy peasy trick for teaching b and d reversals
If you have any questions or there is something you want me to share from our classroom to yours, be sure to let me know on facebook.
Like what I do?
My best content on organizing, thinking outside the box and teaching kindergarten. Delivered weekly for free.
p.s. I'll send you a free printable that saves you prep time right away.