Thanks for downloading from me!
- My free downloads are hosted on Dropbox.
- No original files/templates will be emailed for you to make custom changes.
- I cannot accommodate custom change/edit requests.
- Here is a list of my favorite fonts I’ve used in many freebies.
- I’ve got helpful hints if you’re having difficulty downloading.
In a nutshell – It’s yours to store privately and use personally.
- The file(s) and materials are for use in your own personal classroom.
- You can download and store the downloaded digital file onto a computer(s), device (s) or cloud-based account(s) to which only you can access it (Private Settings).
- Downloaded file and material may not be emailed nor uploaded to a blog, website, forum or cloud-based account where others can access it (Shared/Public Settings).
- Fonts are not available for commercial purposes.
In a nutshell – It’s yours to store privately and to use personally.
- You can use the file with your own current class of students.
- You can download and store the digital file on your Google Drive.
- You may not upload to a blog, website, forum or cloud-based account where other teachers outside of your building or grade level can access it.
- The template may not be shared publicly on the internet, though you may share it with other teachers in your grade level in your school building.
Classroom Teacher Example:
You may use these files to create lessons for your own class. You can store the file in your Google Drive and make as many copies/versions as you need. These files should only be accessed by your classroom students.
However, if you are collaborating with other teachers in your grade level in your school building, you can share the file with them as editors.
You can share the completed slides presentation through Google Classroom, Seesaw, ClassDojo or a private facebook group – for example – with your students so they can use it.